Jade Fern Grove Hello there, again
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
The large male seemed a little speech impaired. Haven had noticed it, and thought it was pretty funny. Of course she wouldn't dare to laugh at him. Not only would that be mean but also not a good idea. If he got pissed at her, she might be screwed. Me Haven, nice to meet you Goliath. Oh cool, it's a smart trade to train for. Have to be able to protect yourself and your pack and all. Good choice. She winked and gave him a charming smile. She wasn't being flirty though, she had a boyfriend- well it was complicated. She was just always like this.

Goliath asked her about how her training was going. Its fine I guess, I haven't done much training in a while actually, a lot of traveling. Hey would you be up for a spar? I'd love something to put on my record! She was pretty damn proud of that idea, and she stood immediately dropping into a play bow as she waited for an answer. The young female was almost 2 years old, but she was still a child at heart. Playing was her game. Her tongue lolled excitedly out of her mouth and she let out an excited bark.
Messages In This Thread
Hello there, again - by Haven - February 05, 2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Goliath - February 05, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Hello there, again - by Haven - February 06, 2016, 07:06 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Goliath - February 06, 2016, 02:30 PM
RE: Hello there, again - by Haven - February 07, 2016, 06:40 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Goliath - February 07, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Haven - February 08, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Goliath - February 09, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: Hello there, again - by Haven - February 10, 2016, 07:17 AM