Qeya River Those who are about to die will say anything.
13 Posts
Ooc —
The woman's reaction made the fur of Radova's spine spike again, her tail lashed, and she side-stepped in case there was a true retaliation to her words. But the dark woman was only briefly enlivened. The more she spoke, the more agitated both of them became.

While no recognition spanned her features upon hearing the word Drageda, her jaw tightened at the mention of the sea clan. Her body resumed its defensive posturing, this time with a wide step back from the so-called heda. "You were at the peace talks." If she was the leader of Seageda at the time, that meant - "It was your fault that I lost them all." Her kin. Her brothers, the warriors, the protection of her own heda - and now here they were.

"They told me Seageda wanted an alliance. I knew not to trust that." Her fangs bared, and she made a brisk lunge towards the dark wolf, but did not attack. There was no point in wasting her energy, even for revenge. "Your coalition was a trap."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Those who are about to die will say anything. - by RIP Radova - February 07, 2016, 05:06 PM