Horizon Ridge On a rush of angel wings
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Oh i like her I watch most of her movies! I did not realize that was her she looks very different as a shield maiden. Ahh i kind want to dance around like crazy this thread = <3 Do we have to get permission to be mates too? or can anyone do that?

To say she had warmed under his comment of beautiful would have been a woefully slight inconsistency as it was more of a burning flame akin to catching fire than a simple warm of heat. She also found his smirk oddly endearing as of late and to be truthful she would not know Ragnar without it. It suited him as his scars and his rough and tumble self did, to say he still scared her though would not be entirely untrue. "That sounds good I like the river as well and there are always some water plants I can use.

Thistle was completely taken off guard and promptly stopped midstep and turned azure eyes towards him as she studied his face and his mannerisms. Fearing that her legs would give away at his words she sat down swiftly. And what of me. His words swirled and shimmied around in her head as she stared at the undemonstrative Ragnar. If she could have blushed his eluding to the night in the forest would have caused her to do so. Though it would have been good as she would not like to forget it or him either. And he continued to steal her breath until she feared that she would die right then and there from either lack of oxygen or her heart bursting up and out as hard as it was beating. What was she to say, she certainly thought of him fondly, and though she cared for Crete of the Plateau she did not spend enough time with him to be ensnared and in love with him. She took a breath to calm the dizzying words in her head and then looked again at Ragnar.

He was certainly a strong male and he would care for her and the pups of that she was sure if there were any, which a nagging in the back of her mind she knew there were, but chose to wait for more signs before completely admitting it to herself. But did she love him, she had grown to care for him and the male was very good looking of that it was certain and the eyes that could look right through you cut her to the quick everytime, but she was not sure if she was in love with him, though she knew she could grow to love him, but what if her were to tire of her as he did of at least one female that she knew of though she was sure there were others.

Taking another deep breath she asked a question "Before I give you an answer Ragnar and believe me I will though you have caught me off guard as I had no idea you cared for me. I must ask you a question that will probably stick in your craw. but I am the forever kind Ragnar and what if you tire of me? You push me to the side as you did Dagmar or any others that you have had? I will not settle for that and I very honestly may kill you if you do so. Though she was usually quiet and demure she did have a spitfire buried beneath her breast for times when she needed it. I also must tell you that I do not love you yet, though I do care deeply for you and I would not want to forget Ravenblood or you for that matter either. With that she sat down and waited her blue eyes not leaving his face.
Messages In This Thread
On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 15, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 10:48 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Ragnar - April 16, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: On a rush of angel wings - by Thistle Cloud - April 16, 2014, 01:58 PM