duct tape
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

To his direction, she took noticed of the open wound on his thigh, and though she did not openly grimace, she felt terrible for the sight and looked away after but a moment. He claimed he would be move, but she did not see how he could able to without being in dire pain. All she could hope for was that their progress to the Chenrezig would be swift in order to give the pained male the rest he deserved.

Before attempting to move him, however, she carefully surveyed his neck and chest, hoping that she might find the source of pain that ailed him. He claimed it hurt, yet she could see nothing externally that would cause this pain. And because of this, she feared that his situation was more dire. There was nothing more frightening than what could not be seen. Whining softly, she knelt down towards her fellow warrior and braced herself against his side. “Alright,” she mumbled. “Put your weight against me; I will help you rise. Drape yourself if you must… but we need to get you moving.” He was certainly a large wolf, but lacked the bulk that the female naturally carried. Undoubtedly his weight would make for a struggle if applied fully, yet she was more than willing to endure the burden as long as it assisted her fallen pack brother. "Come.” She stepped forward carefully, motioning for him to move.

Messages In This Thread
duct tape - by Leatherface - April 08, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: duct tape - by Xi'nuata - April 09, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: duct tape - by Leatherface - April 12, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: duct tape - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: duct tape - by Leatherface - April 16, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: duct tape - by Xi'nuata - April 16, 2014, 10:07 PM