Blackfeather Woods Can you turn my power off?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Mikasi wanna wrap this up soon? o:

"It was," came his simple response, the words themselves rather curt and direct. He did not wish to linger on past events, knowing well he could neither change nor alter them. Decisions had been make, actions taken, and that was okay. In the end, he had returned to the woods. He had returned to his home, and never again would he leave it. No matter what events might transpire, he was there to stay, and never again would something be enough to change that. "Without my loyalty, I would have nothing." Not quite true anymore considering he had children, but once upon a time it had been. Despite that, it was still a code he lived by and honoured, as was the way of his family.

Kove raised a brow at the male's response, slightly curious of it. "So you abandoned your sister, your flesh and blood?" In his homeland, such was an unimaginable crime—one that was, in some cases, worthy of so much more than death. After all, family was everything, so he found himself negatively interested in the other. If he had been able to leave behind someone of his own blood, who was to say his loyalties within the pack would remain over time?
Messages In This Thread
Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 26, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 26, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 27, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 27, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - December 28, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - December 30, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - January 01, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - January 16, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Can you turn my power off? - by Mikasi - February 16, 2016, 01:13 AM