Blackfeather Woods i'm coming home
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was with great anticipation that he had awaited the patchwork male's return, eager to hear the results of his mission. Whichever way the results had fallen, he would be pleased just to know of his daughters' safety. Little did he know, however, that it was only Desna who remained. Never would he know, perhaps, what had happened to his other children, or even learn of their departures at all. It all depended upon what information his remaining daughter would pass onto him once she arrived, whenever that might be. Of course, he hoped it would be soon, that Cicero would near the borders with her in tow, but hopes mattered little to the workings of the world.

Kove had been trekking along the borders when he'd caught wind of the younger's scent, and was rather disappointed by the fact that it was only his. This, however, did not phase him too much. He had not expected the girl to blindly follow someone she did not know, even if she did wish to see him again (which was a stretch in itself), but it had still been worth a shot. Interested in acquiring the details of the journey, the Inuit followed the trail until his eyes fell upon a battered body. Seeing as he was not up and moving, the man was quick to reach the other's side and attempt to gently nudge him awake, not wanting to further irritate his wounds. "Cicero," the elder barked, voice loud since he wished to awaken the other. "Cicero, what happened? Are you alright?"
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 13, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 16, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 16, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 18, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - February 26, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Cicero - March 08, 2016, 03:04 AM