Swiftcurrent Creek Ain't no thinking thing
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace turned to her and answered her kindly "Fox asked me to help teach Sir Ferdie here to fish. He was not being insulting his father had always told him use sir and ma'm when talking to your elders no matter what. Show respect for those older than you they have seen more life than you have and they just may very well have something to teach you so listen whenever they speak.

yet again it seemed that Jace had irritated the female again. He was not sure why he always irked her, he tried to agreeable and respectful, but he always seemed to be irritating someone with his mannerisms and his ways. Granted he was not the most social wolf he had been sheltered truthfully, by his own doing. His parents did not reprimand them for exploring he just put exploring to the side in return of other pursuits such as star gazing with his mother, training with his father, fishing with his sister. Maybe that was it, maybe he just wasn't picking up on the correct social ques he was not sure, but he vowed to work on it.

Jace stared at the wolf in front of him knowing exactly what he was doing and it irked him almost as much as Ira did. He chuffed quietly and said softly "And I already told you sir you may learn a little by watching, but not near as much as you would by doing. Jace blinked back at the wolf and raised an eyebrow glaring why on earth was he glaring. Jace was merely doing what he was told by his alpha that was what they were supposed to do. "I am sorry if you find fishing distasteful, but that is what Fox asked me to do and I was taught to obey my leaders so I am trying too and yes Bazi won't you help I know you enjoy fishing as much as I do. He offered her a kind smile swishing his tail gently as he waited.
Messages In This Thread
Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 14, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 14, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 15, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 15, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 15, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 15, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 17, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 17, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Jace - April 17, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Bazi - April 19, 2014, 04:40 AM
RE: Ain't no thinking thing - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 21, 2014, 03:18 PM