Redsand Canyon Know that life has a hopeful undertone
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
POP GOES THE WEASEL! Here I am :) Tagging @Cogitemus for visibility. 

The daughter of Lucifer found herself going around the canyon again, almost as if to say goodbye to the land she utterly adored. But she knew her pack couldn't survive here. Nothing grew here, no water and the food was scarce. She almost wanted to howl for the others to discuss this matter when a faint howl was heard, coming from her left. It was a cry for help, it sounded like, and it echoed off the walls indicating that it was in the canyon. Perhaps it was someone who had fallen down, got stuck or one of her followers who had been bitten by snakes that lived around here. She shoved the thoughts away, it didn't matter for now. What mattered that she had to get to the sound as quickly as possible.

She ran as fast as her strong legs could go, listening carefully if there were more cries for help but none came. She sprinted faster than ever before, almost tripping over a rock but avoided it just in time. She had to get there, even if it wasn't one of her own.

As she ran, the familiar smell of crimson liquid filled her nostrils, as well as other smells. Whoever was wounded, wasn't alone, though Malice didn't think twice before rudely barging in. The intoxicating smell reminded her of how she had once ripped her own mother's air pipe out, making her lick her lips in delight as she replayed that night in her head. Oh, how she had changed.

As she began to close in on the wolves in the canyon, she slowed down, her tail rising to show she was a leader of some sort. Though not officially, she was mentally a queen and almost an alpha of her and Cog's pack. She saw one being laying on the ground, only showing little signs that it was still alive, as well as a rather petite black wolf with a concerned look. She raised an eyebrow at the display before her, not sure what had happened. Were they travel buddies? Or was this just a really nice stranger? There was no time to ask, so as she trotted closer and closer, she called out.

What happened here?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Lunae - February 17, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Blood - February 17, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Asterr - February 17, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Blood - February 17, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Malice - February 17, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Lunae - February 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Know that life has a hopeful undertone - by Asterr - March 02, 2016, 12:47 AM