The Sentinels and i hope that kindness comes your way
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I apologize for the delay. Thank you for starting! <3

Since the attack on Donnelaith, Eilidh had taken to scouting the borders. It wasn't her usual endeavor, but the pale child felt it was her duty to scent-mark the borders as much as the leaders, especially now that they had been breached. It would also give her an excuse to scout for herbs for Dante's sickness, the ones her mother had taught her about (being vague). But she feared they would be hard to find during winter, and Dante might have to suffer his cough until Spring came. Still, Eilidh kept a weathered eye out for the herbs, hoping that an early springmelt might reveal what she needed.

It was during such a tour of the borders that she found Tachyon collapsed near the northern edge of the territory, where woodland met beach-head. At first she thought him passed out from some illness, and she rushed over to inspect him. But as she neared, she realized that his chest rose with steady breath, and he was simply deeply asleep. With embarrassment rising, she turned to leave him be, and promptly stepped on a stick, sending a resounding CRACK through the air. Eilidh froze mid-step and closed her eyes, hoping she'd hadn't just woken the exhausted soldier from his slumber.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 12, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 18, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 18, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 20, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 23, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - February 25, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Tachyon Sr - February 25, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 04, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 14, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 21, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - March 30, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: and i hope that kindness comes your way - by Eilidh - April 17, 2016, 07:14 PM