Blackfoot Forest dark shadows
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
Although intrigued by the female before him – as he was by all members of the opposite sex – there was different about her. Perhaps it was because he was used to most females pining over his ‘exotic’ features and this one, for whatever reason, seemed completely indifferent to his presence. Unlike some, Styx knew how to take a hint – there was no use in trying to impress someone who was not interested. A faint smile managed to work its way onto his lips as he listened to the girl explain that she wasn’t actually lost – though she certainly looked it – and that she was inquiring about possible packs nearby. The hybrid knew nothing of the local packs other than their existence. He was not interested in joining them, but the silver-eyed female’s suggestion of forming a pack of his own continued to fester in his thoughts.
“I’m afraid I won’t be of any use – I have not come across any pack wolves in my travels.” Nor did he intend to, but he did not speak those thoughts aloud. “… for my companion and I.” The comment puzzled the yearling, as he did not understand why she was without this traveling partner now. Again, he kept his thoughts to himself – the mutt was not interested in the personal details of a stranger. It was none of his business and he would like to keep it that way. However, something did escape the shadows of his mind and spill into the air between them – words that took the coyote hybrid by surprise. “I did hear rumors, however, of a potential pack forming South from here.” Lies. There were no rumors, only a moronic suggestion from a nameless wolf. But the more he mulled the idea over, the more appealing it became…
Messages In This Thread
dark shadows - by Rivet - July 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 02, 2013, 02:07 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 02, 2013, 04:38 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 04, 2013, 12:26 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 04, 2013, 11:23 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 10, 2013, 12:47 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 10, 2013, 10:53 AM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 06:24 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: dark shadows - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:18 PM