Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
With nothing left to say on the subject of Crete, Peregrine simply sighed a last time, his wordless agreement with Atticus's remark. With the topic dead in the water, Peregrine hoped to move on to better things and looked up sharply when his brother spoke his name. Something about the hesitation in his voice made the Alpha male uneasy. He found himself bracing for some more bad news.

Atticus's gaze found his and their eyes locked. Peregrine saw uncertainty and perhaps even a touch of fear in his litter mate's frosty blues. He felt his black fur prickling, wondering what had upset his brother into this attitude, when Atticus spilled the beans. His fur flattened, as did his expression, before a look of incredulity began to creep onto his face.

"What." It lacked the inflection necessary to make it a question and, instead, it sounded a little like a disbelieving accusation. Forcing more feeling into his voice, Peregrine added, "Where? With who? What...?" When Atticus said kids, his younger brother immediately pictured pups the age of his own and so he assumed, incorrectly, that Atticus had recently fathered a litter without Peregrine's knowledge, blessing or permission.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 18, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM