A place to call home (border acceptance)
7 Posts
Ooc — Mowanza
Noticing the way the two had reacted, it was obvious that she had surprised them or caught them off guards, at least anyway. When they both growled at her, Mowanza flinched and pretty much flattened herself to the floor even further, if that was possible. "I'm sorry, I didn't realise you weren't able to see me through the trees." she said to the white wolf. She was by now absolutely terrified and through a combination of fear and exhaustion, shook where she lay in front of the pair.

The black wolf then proceeded to sniff her all over and asked her what she could bring to the pack. "I was in the first litter born into the pack in some years. I have excellent hunting skills which were taught to me, when I was old enough by my mother, who was a notably good hunter. However the thing I enjoy most doing is looking after pups, seeing them grow and develop and helping to teach about life a pack. My gentle and caring nature shone through from an early age and once again my mother, noticing this decided that when the next litter of pups were born, that I would have a major role in helping to raise them.

When the second litter was born, I was a year old. My mother would enlist me to stand guard and watch over them, when they were old enough to begin playing at the den entrance. She would also leave them in my care for long periods of time whilst she went off to hunt. As they grew older, she also asked me to begin teaching them to hunt, just like she taught me when I was younger. By the time the third litter was born a short time before the pack was wiped out by a large group of hunters, my mother had fully entrusted the previous litter's care and training to me. I was three years old when the third litter was born and once again my mother relied on me to help her."
Mowanza replied softly.
Messages In This Thread
A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 06, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 07, 2014, 12:38 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 12, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Mowanza - April 18, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 21, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: A place to call home (border acceptance) - by Pump - April 28, 2014, 05:08 AM