Rising Sun Valley Don't Mind Me
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was a slight twitch to her lips as she noticed his tail wag, but she was successful in fighting off a grin by the time it'd stilled. If she were a mind reader, there was a high chance she would be most pleased by his thoughts. When younger, she had never considered herself capable of leading anything, but the more she grew the more she longed to aim for the top. It meant she would have to obey no one, she could keep her freedom while also having the security of a pack present. It was like a win-win scenario, in her mind, though with Serpent Keep things had not been so simple. She and Cethin had been too alike, there was no proper balance and each tried to control the other. It was rather troublesome, but clearly such would not be the case if she was permitted to rule alongside the eccentric male.

For Sen, there had never been friends at her side. She'd been entirely alone, keeping to and taking care of things by herself; perhaps that was why she acted the way she does around others. It had never bothered her, however, until after she'd gotten a taste of pack life. For the longest while, she'd been content on her own. She had favoured the solitary lifestyle, believing it to be the best fit for her, but after Duskfire... well, she just couldn't return to her previous life. To join a group of some sort was her goal, it was something she felt she needed to do so that she might be content with life once more.

The Gorgon was no stranger to difficult terrain—hell, she'd lived on a mountain, a glacier, and within a canyon. Troubling terrains were practically her specialty, but if there was a place better suited for a pack, she would most definitely favour that over something she was familiar with. "Then settle in the Tangle," she stated, words quite blunt. She knew nothing of the packs along the coast, nor did she really care. If that specific territory wasn't already claimed, it was free game no matter how close it was to another that had been. When he spoke of his opinions on battle, she allowed a grin to slip across her maw. "Sounds like we have something in common, then. Wars are bothersome, but manipulation... it's like second nature to me. And a sanctuary? Sounds nice." A safe haven, so to speak, free of problematic situations. "You know, I think I might just have to join you with this little plan of yours."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Sen - February 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Don't Mind Me - by Depp - February 20, 2016, 05:51 PM