Blackfeather Woods Remember me?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The borders had practically become apart of him, his presence hardly absent along them. He had alternative intentions, of course, wishing to run into Nemesis every time he set out on a patrol. After getting his feelings for her out in the open, he felt more at ease. His life had finally settled back to normal, thoughts of his previous life rarely touching his mind. Of course, he missed his daughters and wouldn't mind seeing them, but seeing as not a single one had sought him out yet, he doubted he ever would. Unlike him, they actually knew where he was, since Scarlett knew and he doubted she wouldn't have told him. Kove, though... he hadn't the slightest clue as to where they'd gone, unfamiliar with the northern most reaches of Teekon. His journey would be too long, and he didn't wish to stay away from the woods for any longer than necessary. Rather, he didn't want to keep away from Nemesis for any longer than necessary.

Once again, the borders had claimed his time as he trailed along them, remarking them and keeping a lookout for any unwanted company. He had expected any number of things, perhaps a strangling coyote or two, but none of which he'd thought he'd encounter had arrived. No, instead there had come a howl, one that was requesting his presence. The voice was not one he recognized, but even so he did not ignore it. In fact, he was quick to respond to it, his pace quickened up until the point in which he was close enough to look the wolf over. At first, he hadn't recognized her, for she'd grown quite a bit. After a second or two had passed, however, all the pieces clicked into place. "Desna..." He was uncertain whether or not he should approach, and so he kept some distance between them. Not enough to make conversing difficult, but just enough to give the both of them breathing space. "You came." There, he smiled, offering a wag of his tail to show he was glad to see her. Little did he know that it was a message she'd come to deliver, rather than the want to join him.
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 20, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 21, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 25, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - March 08, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 01:56 AM