Ankyra Sound I WOULDN'T SINK LIKE A STONE [mandatory saltwinter meeting]
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —

Lusca stepped forward, shouldering her way through the sparse crowd that milled with both unfamiliar and overfamiliar faces alike. She kept mostly to herself, and felt no need to make social protocol noises with her mouth. "Uh, hi, concerned person here." She said. "Who knows how many others follow that guy? You don't exactly have battalion at your disposal." Her voice was shaded with pessimism and subtle amusement. The inksplat angled a lingering look over the roster of wolves flanking her, then centered back on Caiaphas, who at this point she abhorred moreso than feared. Lusca was sure as fuck not going to imperil her life to save that of Caiaphas or her peanut gallery of miscreants, though she dared not out herself as a vacated rank. 

If there was anything to be said of the situation, it was that their beloved Alpha had certainly cornered the market of causing aggro amongst the coastal community -- but Luc never swore into the lifestyle and felt entitled to truancy in their little crusade against the recent incursion of Captain Hook and his stickum of The Great Unwashed. 

Cynicism burdened her features. "The sense of community here is messed up. Seriously."  
Messages In This Thread