Blackfeather Woods Paper Planes
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
And on today's episode of "How Cheesy Can Kuro Get?" lmao

The male's time alone was made short by the arrival of his lover—that's what she was, wasn't she? The line of their relationship was hard to see more often than not, but even still he felt confident in his choice of titles. Though, he hoped he could call her something else within the next few moments. His certainty in what he was about to do only increased as she placed a lick upon his muzzle, which he was quick to return. Following the gesture came a smile, though it teetered dangerously on a thin wire between a genuine smile and an eager grin. He said nothing in regards to her query, however, but rather stood there in silence. While his mind had already been set, that didn't mean he couldn't drag it out a little bit. As immature as the notion was, he couldn't help it.

"Well," he began, drawling the word out slightly. "I have a question for you." Kove saw no issue in taking his time, believing himself to have the element of surprise on his side anyways. Besides, things like this simply couldn't be rushed, they had to be thought out well and given a great deal of care. "I admitted already that I have feelings for you. At first, I'd fought them every step of the way, telling myself I had no heart to give. And that was true..." He moved closer, his voice dropping down to a whisper. "Because you had already stolen it before I could offer it to you." The words were meant solely for her ears and no one else's. Not because he was embarrassed by them, but because no one else was deserving of them. "Nemesis, will you be my mate?"
Messages In This Thread
Paper Planes - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - February 23, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - February 26, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - March 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:19 AM