Iktome Plains Dawn of an age.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
The large male was in fact, in need of a pack. However, he politely stated how he wouldn't want to impose. The lass chuckled hoarsely and shook her head. "Lad, ye wouldn't be 'emposin on us" she started off, her head lifted to scan around the area to make sure no other crew member was around. "However, the pack I rest in isn't a pretty sight lad. An unruly bunch of scaly wags and bilge rats, scurvy wolves with no intention to be kind." She stated, almost ashamed to be a pirate.

Calypso's cleanse really made Sadie think of how she was using her life. Why was she a pirate? The crew was almost dying out, few remained loyal to the captain. Again, she thought about Coeus' safety. A wolf like him couldn't survive in her pack, nor would he want to join. A high level wolf like himself wounds want to hang around dirty pirates and thieves. Not that he couldn't defend himself, but she worried a bit about his mental state. Would they pick on him?

"I doubt a nice lad like yeself would want to join a group of pirates like me" Sadie said to him, deciding to sit down and face him, her rusty fur blowing in the salty wind. Her ears flattened themselves a bit in shame. If Coeus wanted to see the group, she would bring him as a guest of hers and protect him.
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 27, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 01:28 PM