Broken Boulder Savvy?
Delta
56 Posts
Ooc —
Overcome by the flurry of questions, the wolf decided to answer the male's question first. 
'I didn't leave my last pack, more like dismissed without question' She tried to laugh it off pathetically, while nodding towards her child. Her pack were not exactly impressed by her choice of mate. She then turned towards the female wolf.
'We've tried to join three other packs before we came to you, but all denied us, just because of my child. It's ridiculous'  She added bitterly. 
'I understand if you won't accept her either. I just don't know where to go after this. We're so tired.' 
Lyric could feel her legs shaking under her mass, she hardly ever slept any more, she would sit up at night while watching Rain, making sure no threats could even wander near her pup.  
She'd lost her other children, she was determined to make sure Rain would be safe.
Suddenly feeling faint from exhaustion, she stumbled slightly before quickly picking herself up again. Rain looked up at her anxiously, asking if she was OK.
'I'm fine darling, ' She said hushing her. 
No pack would welcome her if she had nothing to give, so she quickly elaborated on her skills. 
'I'm a fine hunter, being agile and fast I can quickly kill with no mess and commotion. Comes in handy for not scaring away potential pray nearby. And Rain here can herd excellently, you see border collies were known to herd animals into a desired area. She'll be great at making sure prey cannot escape' 
Looking desperately at the duo before her. 
'So, what do you say? Think you could handle us?' 
Messages In This Thread
Savvy? - by Depp - February 26, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 26, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 27, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Rain Willow - February 27, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Depp - February 27, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 28, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 28, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Depp - February 28, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Savvy? - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: Savvy? - by Lyric Willow - February 29, 2016, 06:10 AM