The Sentinels time to sink way into the blue, dear
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
tachyon's ears flew back at the sound of laughter -- but his posture relaxed as he identified the good-natured humor that permeated dante's laugh. he was relieved -- at first, he thought the wolf mocked him. he passed a tussock and flew upon it, sending an offended ptarmigan shrieking and flapping from the folds of the leaves. he watched the bird disappear into the blue before he offered a rejoinder. his reply was interspersed by deep breaths, as he was scarcely fit enough to work and talk at the same time. "well, for instance -- my last pack -- my birth pack.. 'home' may have meant the tall birches that dominated the forest, but it also meant a lot of other things -- it meant worshiping the gods and continuing the realm of the kings. we did not allow outsiders. we did not spread. our family was the only family -- our forest the only forest." his brow furrowed as he recalled the very nature of his homestead. "they worshiped gods -- and disbelievers were quietly outcast." he had loved his family, but not their creed. "home to them meant protecting their religion and blood no matter the cost." tachyon was a believer, but not of gods -- and while it pained him to recall his origins he also thought back on many of them with fondness. he paused and glanced at dante with a wolfish grin: "it's a good thing they were so kind to disbelievers otherwise i wouldn't be here, right?"
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 08, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 09, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 13, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 15, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 19, 2016, 07:32 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 20, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 22, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 23, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 25, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 25, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Tachyon Sr - February 29, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - March 02, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: time to sink way into the blue, dear - by Dante RIP - March 06, 2016, 04:12 AM