Iktome Plains Dawn of an age.
'Round the corner Sally!
98 Posts
Ooc — H20
Coeus didn't seem to mind, though he was unfamiliar with 'pirates'. He came closer to her, a grin on his face and tail wagging. His paw rested onto her's gently and reassuringly. Sadie returned a crooked smile and sighed lightly.

"Ye a good lad, a rare sight for me sore eyes." She tossed to him, her tail wagging against the sandy ground, whispered of the wind blowing in her fluffy ears. Calypso whispered little nothings into her ears, the pirate decided what to do next.

"Alright Coeus, I'll take ye to the pack yonder. But I warn ye, they aren't welcoming" Sadie spoke to Coeus, her voice insisting that he was to listen carefully.

"If the cap'n come by to talk, be short and respectful. He don't take kindly to anything otherwise. As long as ye can please 'im, ye be fine" she said to him, golden eyes scanning over his face.

Coeus was a wolf who actually held a heart still. The Bonechewers were heartless and cruel, how could a wolf like Coeus blend in? Not to mention his size, could he live on the rations of crabs and birds?
Now we are ready to head for the Horn,
Way, ay, roll an' go!
Our boots an' clothes boys are all in the pawn,
Timmrollickin' randy dandy O!
Messages In This Thread
Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 27, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Sadie - February 28, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Dawn of an age. - by Coeus - February 28, 2016, 01:28 PM