Ankyra Sound spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
not at all! thanks for hopping in. lol @ the gif

His concerned nudge (a gesture that would never been carried out to fruition in the original copy of Old World Lusca) transferred to sound as an attention grabbing hey you! She slowly turned to stare at James; his face was presented to her in high definition, then as it spiraled out in fractals her head traced circles following it. "Why do we yell?" She uttered. There was an edgy expression on his face but she was too fascinated by the incremental movements that made his entire outline pulsate gooey, infrared patterns.

Distorted soundbites melted from his mouth, oozing off his tongue and his enamels. She focused on this, squinting as the "uhh" liquidized and spilled from his lips onto the sand underfoot. In her color enhanced world, where the sea sighed in kaleidoscopic texture, how could she not be okay? She'd settled into a corporeal sensitivity and mental acuity that felt incorrupt to her. For a mind often mired in negativity, the sensations were new and in that moment they were everything. All in all, "not bad, not bad." Lusca nodded her head for approximately twenty seconds longer than gesturally necessary, before craning her neck to view him from a new perspective––upside down"The plants make you see feelings. I didn't even know I had feelings before but now that I see them I think I understand their purpose."

Hopefully those words came out intact because great googly moogly, it's all gone to shit.   
Messages In This Thread
spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - February 28, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - March 06, 2016, 09:07 PM