Blacktail Deer Plateau Well you only need the light when it's burning low
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'll let you two go back and forth a few rounds. Just tag me when you're ready and he'll return. :)

"Thanks for coming," the Alpha male said to the Healer, offering her a small smile. "Osprey's not feeling well. She—" Before he could begin to describe her symptoms, the silver she-wolf slid out to stand beside him. In the unforgiving light of the gray day, she looked very ill indeed. She looked like she could use about a week of rest and several hearty meals.

Giving his sister a few warm licks and a nudge to encourage her to sit down and make herself as comfortable as possible, Peregrine turned back to Blue Willow. "She says she feels like shit, that it's like her body's failing her. When she runs, she feels like she'll collapse. She has a hard time keeping food down. And look at her eyes; they're yellow..."

Stepping aside to let Blue Willow inspect Osprey, the Alpha male tried to be patient and unobtrusive. He felt fidgety, however, and he wished there was something he could do for Osprey. Despite her insistence that she couldn't eat much, he decided he would try to find some fresh game to entice her. If nothing else, she could lick up the blood. Hell, he would be happy to regurgitate something for her if that would help; he did it often enough for the pups...

"I'm going to go fetch some food. I'll be back soon," Peregrine announced to both she-wolves, giving the Healer a trusting smile and Osprey a quick kiss to the corner of her eye before he strode away with a quick, purposeful step.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well you only need the light when it's burning low - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 22, 2014, 12:32 PM