Redhawk Caldera No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*writes post while on hold with the mortgage co*

Well, that idea went down like a lead balloon. Peregrine's brow furrowed as Nightjar huffed away, wondering why he seemed to loathe Eljay so much. Even the most submissive (or "weak") of wolves had their uses and their place in the pack. The Gamma did have a point about the youth's anxieties, but he was family, born and bred here, and what he needed was people to build him up, not tear him down. And Peregrine wasn't even the coddling type; what he most often provided his nephew fell neatly under the heading of tough love.

"Ah, don't worry about it, Eljay, he's probably just sexually frustrated," the swarthy Alpha joked, giving the youngster a lingering look. "You're still welcome to help, whatever Nightjar has to say about it. I'm the Alpha and I gave the order." His brows lifted slightly, wondering how the Xi would take that. "I know you're as excited about the pups as anyone else and this is a way you can directly contribute to their well-being." Hopefully that would give him a confidence boost.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 05, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 07, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 09:43 AM