Firefly Ravine One Last Step
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr bowed his head, more in respect than submission, but kept it low along with his tail. His crow black and snowy fur lay flat, the big male not in the least nervous. He knew that, so long as he cooperated and stayed respectful, there was no reason to fear these wolves. The presence of the two alphas didnt seem to bother him, rather the opposite. His heartbeat had risen at the scent of the other wolves and by now it was pounding; Zephyr might be crossing his last border.  "Hello, my name is Zephyr. I was the alpha of a pack far away, but that seems a lifetime away now. I've been traveling alone for many months, and I believe I would be of more use joining a pack and finding a home than wandering aimlessly." He noticed that the alphas' scents were mixed, and the border wasnt as strong as it should be. The realization hit Zephyr soon after, thinking that these wolves must have just settled here. Instantly, he regretted having mentioned that he had been an alpha: he didnt want these wolves thinking he'd come to overthrow them! The gentlemanly wolf, still respectfully holding himself low, spoke softly but made sure these two knew he was serious about joining. "I can be a valuable addition to your new found pack, may I call it a home. I can protect, attack, be a warrior. Or, if you've no need of more warriors, I've come to learn to heal; though I could surely benefit from more training, if possible. " The black and white wolf blinked his hopeful, lively grassy eyes up at the two, hoping they had use of him and that he'd found his new home.
Messages In This Thread
One Last Step - by Zephyr Maverick - March 07, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Zephyr Maverick - March 08, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Sen - March 08, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Depp - March 12, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Zephyr Maverick - March 13, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: One Last Step - by Sen - March 13, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Depp - March 14, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Zephyr Maverick - March 15, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: One Last Step - by Sen - March 15, 2016, 11:40 PM