Firefly Ravine I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sen had been a decent ways off from the borders when the howl sliced through the silence around her. Her ears had perked up immediately, knowing the voice did not belong to any of their members. Of course, that alone was enough to have her slender frame lurching forward, ears pushed forward as she set herself on a direct course for the borders. The closer she got, the more the wind had shared with her. There were two canines, both female, one being a member of the sanctuary. The other, however, was different. Similar, in some unknown way, but not enough so that she was able to place a face to the fragrance. When she had finally arrived at the border, tail and head raised, it became apparent why she'd found some fiber of familiarity within the unknown scent. It was a hybrid who'd summoned them, just like the child they'd already allowed to live amongst them.

Speaking of which, it seemed as if the mother of the half-dog child had decided to answer the calling of the unknown being. That did not deter the Gorgon woman, though, as she'd walked on forward, crossing the pack's threshold and entering the region of unclaimed land. Thankfully, she'd caught the stranger's name (by a hair), allowing her to avoid having to ask for it. She had not, however, heard Lyric's question, but assumed as much anyways. "I'm guessing you're here to join," she'd stated, watching the stranger. "What skills can you offer us?" Sanctuary or not, she couldn't allow herself to just let anyone in without first hearing what they could provide in return for the pack's protection.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter. - by Sen - March 09, 2016, 06:13 PM