Firefly Ravine I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Nico- When you're logged in under Rain's account, something should be beside her name on the post that looks like two arrows circling after one another. If you click that, it'll allow you to change the post author over to Lyric. c: Posting order is Teci → Lyric → Sen

The woman had caught her pack mate's bow in her peripheral, but made no move to acknowledge the gesture. Her focus had to remain upon the stranger, gaze narrowed and cryptic as she looked her over. An ear flicked in Lyric's direction as she spoke, speaking lightly with the outsider. The way her voice sounded made it seem as if the two had known one another for years beyond their lifetimes. Of course, Sen didn't really bother to question that, figuring it was just how the mother was. She had to be, right? Couldn't be, well, like the Gorgon and have a child at the same time—something like that just seemed like a recipe for disaster. Mentally, the observation was shaken off, offering to the potential recruit her full attention once more.

"A healer?" Hm. She couldn't recall any of their current members having knowledge of medicinal herbs, nor could she remember hearing any mention having an interest in learning. The hybrid could be useful, yes, but the serpent wasn't yet done with her. "How experienced are you in treating the injured and sick? How long have you been practicing?" Was anyone in the pack sick or hurt? Someone she could—no, she couldn't do that. She couldn't let some stranger experiment on a pack mate as an entry test, the sanctuary wasn't to be like the keep had been.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter. - by Sen - March 09, 2016, 06:51 PM