Firefly Ravine I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Perhaps Sen would have been impressed, and showing it, if she were capable of expressing such an emotion towards strangers. As it presently stood, however, her dull expression did not falter. Her gaze did not soften in even the slightest, nor did her lips twitch in an attempt to display some sort of emotion. She was stoic, as always, unchanging. Alas, her outer demeanor was a terrible display in regards to her innermost thoughts. She was curious, to say the least, wondering just how well the outsider's skills were since she'd been practicing since childhood. Not a moment was given for her to fire another round of questions at Teci, for the young mother had reminded them of her presence there.

The Gorgon's eyes had snapped to her pack mate in an instant, regarding her step forward with a scrutinous gaze. While the question was worthy of being asked, Sen could not look past the movement. She knew the type of wolf Depp was, knew of the vision he had for Seadog, but there were certain aspects of herself that simply couldn't be stomped out. She had needed to bite her tongue, so to speak, and refrain from snapping out some vulgar string of words. It was difficult when the male was not there, as the balance they'd achieved was disrupted and left to tip and tilt in whichever direction. "Give your answer, and we'll go from there," the woman had managed to utter, tearing her eyes away from Lyric. Sen knew not what the true answer was, having never taken an interest in the healing properties of plants, which forced her to rely upon the rusty coloured wolf knowing what she was talking about. It was a problematic situation in her mind.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter. - by Sen - March 11, 2016, 12:25 AM