Wheeling Gull Isle the beatings will continue until morale improves
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Just remember you won the roll so I don't mind if you PP any damage or anything, really :) Free reign to you! I wasn't sure if she was trying to rip the ear off or just shred it so I left that open for your clarification lol.

Still he held his fangs, and even his snarl died behind the savagely clenched arsenal as he continued to endure her thrashing, now in silence. There was purpose to this, there always was, more so than just his unwillingness to harm something he so strongly coveted. Even as she reached for his ear, one of the most sensitive of things, he bared the pain of the tearing and mangling flesh without protest, his head hauled in her direction until she had done what she had wanted and her grasp released.

He dropped then, to his stomach. His tail was tucked tightly around him, his paws curled, and his chin pressed to the earth as well. The imposing Captain now was scarcely more than a fawn deer as it crouched in the grass and hoped not to be seen or disturbed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the beatings will continue until morale improves - by Ferahgo - March 11, 2016, 02:25 PM