Firefly Ravine I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The step backwards was approved up, albeit silently, by the serpentine woman. She still had to get used to controlling herself, to keeping herself from slipping into her old ways—well, her old ways as a leader. Sen was still very much the same, personality wise, as she'd always been, and that would most likely never change. To be more controlled was something she could sparsely manage, however, just enough so to keep herself from driving out all those she had a personal issue with. The situation was pushed along through the rough patch as the hybrid gave an answer, giving to the Gorgon something else to focus her mind upon.

According to Lyric, the answer was only partially right. It wasn't so wrong as to lead to damage being done to an injured being, but it also wasn't perfect. No matter, it would settle for the time being. "Seeing as you were only partially right, I expect you to put an extra effort into learning more so you don't make that mistake again," the woman had stated. "If you can do that, then I guess I can let you join."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter. - by Sen - March 11, 2016, 05:03 PM