Firefly Ravine I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter.
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. You guys can each post once more and then archive, if you'd like. Up to you! c:

An agreement was met; in return for her acceptance into the pack, the hybrid would work hard to learn more about the various medicinal herbs. And, as difficult as it had been, Sen had stayed true to the vision her co-leader possessed in regards to Seadog. A sanctuary that accepted others no matter of their background and the like, just as long as they never caused unnecessary trouble. Without the male having been there to remind her, she'd nearly gone against such an ideal, but had thankfully managed to rein in her personal opinions at the last possible moment.

The woman was ready to leave and carry out her duties elsewhere, but paused mid-turn when the young mother spoke. An offering to show the newest member around, huh? That gave her an idea. "Lyric," she stated, the calling meant to acquire the other's attention. "Since you seem interested in Teci here, I'm leaving you as being responsible for her." Not only would it give the two a chance to bond, but it also meant the Gorgon wouldn't have to lead the hybrid around and give the grand tour. "My name's Sen, by the way. The other leader here is known as Depp. Remember those names." The words were meant for Teci, of course, as was signaled by a brief glance her way. After that, Sen had taken her leave, heading off towards the heart of the ravine.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd have a whole lot of love if it weren't so bitter. - by Sen - March 11, 2016, 06:14 PM