Moonspear Come back to me
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Time seemed to have slowed to a standstill as Wildfire met Floki's gaze. He stared up at her, not daring to blink as though she would disappear if his eyelids closed. After only a few seconds, she did start to move, and he craned his neck as he peered through the leaves, straining to watch as she slowly picked her way down the slope. He feared that she would flee, but instead she approached him, coming to stand a good distance away. He wanted to reach across the gap and touch her, but his limbs felt like lead.

His mind raced, trying to come up with something to say, but it was Wildfire that broke the silence. Floki's ears pressed towards her, grasping at the syllables as she apologized. He first felt relief; she had been acting weird, but he had been too pushy, and his lips parted to express his own regrets. Before he could speak, she forged ahead, refusing to look at him as she broke up with him in no uncertain terms.

He felt like the wind had been knocked out of his chest, and he gaped at her in disbelief. It was hard to make his mouth move to form a response, but by the time he finally found his voice, he was angry. "Are you serious?" he asked, hackles bristling. First Tevinter, now Wildfire -- was everyone in his life destined to abandon him?
Messages In This Thread
Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Wildfire - March 13, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: Come back to me - by Floki - March 13, 2016, 09:41 PM