Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
And you're a Phoenix. the other wolf states, her tone flat, and steps closer. Tavi doesn't know how to take this initially, and is simultaneously bolstered by the association and made wary by the stranger's advancing steps. There is still some distance between them though. That, and the mountain wolf does not appear as hostile as Tavi would have expected. She doesn't know what to say or do next, and simply stands in awe of the glacier. She watches it for a few moments, taking her eyes from Thuringwethil even though she might present a danger; her ears however, remain pivoted to catch any sounds from the she-wolf. 

Then, unprompted, Tavi mutters, We got your message. She knew to stay clear of the Dragons, and was tempting fate just by exploring these far-flung reaches of the north. Another thought popped in to her head though, and a brief smile flit across her features. Although I wish you had killed the messenger when you had the chance. Esaro was a fool. Then again, his death might have spelled war — and for all her animosity towards the boy, she wasn't so bloodthirsty. Perhaps the mountain wolf would see that she was not entirely serious. Reek has clarified it as well. Am I too close? It was not her intention.
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:22 PM