Duskfire Glacier don't let me be gone
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The question is turned back on her, and Tavi is surprised. She hadn't thought of anything beyond her dislike of Esaro; but now she is faced with it, and has to think. She does it quickly, like ripping off a bandage. The answer is messy. He should have known. Esaro's ignorance put us in jeopardy, so he deserved more than a few flesh wounds. Tavi was no diplomat, and her anger towards Esaro was plain within the tone of her words. She was technically no better than Esaro at this point — he wasn't aware of the arrangement and overstepped, while Tavi knew well enough but let her emotions overwhelm her good sense. This was information that the Dragons did not need to know, yet it flowed freely like their riverside border.

Although I guess... Death at all would be bad. Regardless of whose. As she says this, Tavi realizes how she sounds, and becomes uncharacteristically quiet. Either because of an innate fear she is next, or — and this is more likely — the thought of a war between the two packs finally clicks in her vapid little mind. As brave as she felt, as powerful and comfortable in her role, Tavi was no warrior. She likely would've fallen quick to the teeth of a mountain wolf such as this stranger.
Messages In This Thread
don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 05, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 05, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 13, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:21 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 14, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 14, 2016, 01:45 AM
RE: don't let me be gone - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: don't let me be gone - by RIP Tavi - March 18, 2016, 02:22 PM