Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There's a way the girl speaks that Thuringwethil finds familiar, almost comfort. There's something important always on the tip of her tongue but she never reveals it. A quirk of an eyebrow and a sidelong glance is all she's given while she speaks, expecting something to follow. It's vague but she gets the information she needs, answering her question as much as Thuringwethil might answer if it had been asked of her first.

Nothing in their present surrounding, however, draws enough attention for her to focus on so she focuses back on the dark female. "I was born north along the sea," she tells her fondly. She realizes then she hasn't seen the sea since she left Seageda and an ache, homesick, settles into her chest. Perhaps, one day, she'll expand her reach to the coast but for now she keeps herself rooted.

"I am on a mountain, now, to the north. Sleeping Dragon." Thuringwethil looks up through the trees and ferns in the direction she thinks her home should be but she isn't sure and refocuses on the way she's walking so she doesn't trip over her own feet.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - March 18, 2016, 12:58 PM