The Tears of the Past
Sky Karan
[size=medium]Sky lay her ears back along her head and gave a small smile of shyness, her tail wagging a little. No one had ever called her beautiful before. Or called her ma'am. "There is no need for formality, Ayvo. You can just call me Sky," she said, her voice calm and smooth like a lake undisturbed by wind. Her eyes shone with joy at finding a new friend so soon.

"So," she began. "What do you do here in the pack? I am hoping to become a counselor, and perhaps a healer. Is there anything you aspire to be in the future?" She spoke slowly and quietly, keeping her voice steady. She found that this tended to keep other wolves on her side, as there was no chance of startling them. She paused for a moment, wondering if she should add anything else, and then she brightened as she thought of one more question to ask.

"And, while I'm here, is thee anything troubling you that you might need help with? I am good at solving social problems, or so other wolves tell me. If you ever need help, do not be afraid to ask. I am very loyal to friends."
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
The Tears of the Past - by Ayvo - April 23, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Sky Karan - April 23, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Ayvo - April 23, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Sky Karan - April 23, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Ayvo - April 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Sky Karan - April 23, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Ayvo - April 23, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Sky Karan - April 23, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Ayvo - April 24, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: The Tears of the Past - by Sky Karan - April 24, 2014, 11:42 AM