Ankyra Sound spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
i heard there's a twelve step rehab program but

The naivety that had to be present for James to think it was possible that his actions could somehow shape Lusca's eccentric behavior whatever way it suited him could be seen as somewhat endearing––misguided, but endearing all the same.

Together they frisked the strand; while James took his enterprises seriously, Lusca was a mere blur in the background, shovel-like snout dragging deep ruts in the sand as she smeared her face and shoulders across the beach like a cur would drag its ass across a shag carpet. Formidable hunter.

As the silver agouti male edged near her, she jerked her head up, wet sand clumped to her face like a dead-sea beauty mask. Her eyes fell to the tiny red creature he deposited at her feet. "Is that it? Jaaaamiiisooooon." She groaned, throwing herself in a heap across a rock like it was a chaise longue, and she, the Victorian era demoiselle stricken by female hysteria. "Is sooooo smaaaalll." She said, a few small sobs eking from her throat. "Fetch me that, over there." She flicked her wrist dismissively towards the sea, whereupon its gusting billows her gaze found the hallucination of a colossus King Crab, frisking about on its legs.
Messages In This Thread
spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - February 28, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: spiral your vertigo, signals that flash and beat - by Lusca - March 19, 2016, 04:21 PM