Blacktail Deer Plateau common courtesy
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The plateau's Alpha male had been so preoccupied by his young family's growth and his sister's health problems that he hadn't noticed the ranks thinning. As he made a patrol today, he came across exactly seven adult scents, one of them fading. Peregrine frowned to himself, wondering how half a dozen adults would provide for nearly as many growing pups. He thought of the faces now missing from the plateau and his frown deepened into more of a scowl. Why had so many turned away from the pack when it needed them most?

Moodily, he finished his patrol and arrived at the crest of the plateau overlooking the river and the plains beyond. Down there, he spotted a figure skulking just beyond the borders and his eyes narrowed. Without thinking, he loped down the decline to warn away the lurker... only to recognize her en route. It was Fox, alias: Lil' Weenie. Strangely, the first thought that crossed his mind was, She's my mysterious niece's Alpha.

"What do you want? I got your message; did you get mine?" he questioned with the slightest touch of cheek in his tone as he recollected Njal's visit a few weeks back. "Normally, I wouldn't give a shit but how're things at the creek? More specifically, how is one youngster by the name of Bones, if I may ask...?"
Messages In This Thread
common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 23, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 23, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: common courtesy - by RIP Fox - April 28, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: common courtesy - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 29, 2014, 09:09 AM