Phoenix Maplewood I've had time, and I've had change.
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Esaro. @Spring it says your inbox is full but if you want to do a farewell thread with Lunar I can set one up

She paced anxiously in the clearing trying to make up her mind. He deserved to know, he was her closest friend even if she wanted him to be so much more than that. That would never happen though so she would never tell him. Hell, maybe she could convince him to come. 

With a heavy sigh she sat. She wouldn't be here much longer, she needed to get it over with. Raising her head she howled, calling for Esaro. She lay down, head on her outstretched paws as her ears flattened sadly. She felt the need to do this, for whatever reason she was compelled to follow after Reek and Tavi.

She had never really gotten to know Saena and now the pack was being torn apart due to the affair between Tavi and Reek. With her former Beta and Alpha male gone she had no reason to follow Saena. She didn't even know the Alpha female, why would she stay? Esaro was the only thing holding her here and even that wasn't enough. She couldn't just stare after him wistfully the rest of her days.
Messages In This Thread
I've had time, and I've had change. - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 12:32 PM