Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thanks for joining! <3

He spit the branch out of his mouth, huffing at it in distaste before moving on. He let another growl out of his throat, his anger most likely evident to whoever laid eyes on him. His head, and then body, whipped around at the sound of a voice, a snarl upon his muzzle. It was an instant reaction, given without thought. However, as soon as he saw Krypton, a safe distance away and submissive, he smoothed his facial features and lifted his ears a bit. She was not his enemy, and he would not treat her as such.

He frowned, instead. I'm sorry, he said, trying to let go of his anger. I'm so...! He trailed off, growling in frustration as his eyes searched the forest canopy, as if it would give him the answer. Not happy, he settled on, looking back to Krypton. He approached her, flopping back on his haunches rather abruptly. Gracious went back to our family's pack, and these... these...IDIOTS, he decided, yelling the words toward Neverwinter forest, then looking back to his pack mate, have decided it'd be a great idea to share a border. Who in their right mind would happily want to move in next to a neighboring pack that should just... just... He stood, stalking towards the offending pack, stopping before he left their own territory. SHOULD BITE THEM ON THEIR ASSES AS WE SHOW THEM JUST HOW WELCOMED THEY ARE! He really hoped they could hear him. They should not live in a dream world, thinking that Steady would be nice and calm as they settled in next door. No, he would yell and shout his displeasure.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM