Phoenix Maplewood I've had time, and I've had change.
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro managed to get so close to this bird, just a few more steps and then he could jump at it! He was ready and prepared but the moment he tried to jump someone called him and the bird had decided to fly off before he could catch it. "Aww.." That was a little frustrating but he wasn't going to hold it against Luna. He should have been faster, maybe then he would have caught it and he would be able to share it later.

Not today though, he started heading to the direction he was called from. It didn't take too long, he saw Luna and approached her. "Hey Luna." He was obviously happy to her, she was basically his most treasured friend. His tail wagged happily at first thinking she had something fun planned but that idea slowly faded. Luna didn't look so happy, what got her down? He stepped closer and laid down right in front of her. Thinking on how to cheer her up.

There wasn't much distance between each others heads. In a slightly cheerful tone he asked "Is there something wrong?" He was concerned. He thought maybe she missed Reek and Tavi. If he wanted to make her happy he needed to show that he was. He gave her a small grin and his tail continue to wag happily.
Messages In This Thread
I've had time, and I've had change. - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 12:32 PM