Phoenix Maplewood I've had time, and I've had change.
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It looked like Luna understood the problem he was faced with. Having to make a decision on the spot was too difficult. He wanted to say yes but he wanted to take everyone with him and not leave them behind. Maybe Luna would reconsider and stay instead. The idea was thrown away the moment she said she was going to miss him. She moved up to rub her head against him. It only tugged on his heart even more. But what stopped him from really doing anything was learning that she loved him.

Was that why she felt more important than everyone else. he was going to say what he thought but she stopped him again with a wolf like kiss. If only he had known how she really felt, maybe then he could have returned the feeling to her with his own. He got to look into her eyes one last time before she turned and left. Esaro still wanted to say something but she was already leaving. He yelled "W-wait!" He stepped forward quickly wanting to stop her but it was too late. She already gone but Esaro couldn't help but speak out loud. "I think, maybe, I loved you too!" But his words wouldn't be heard by anyone. Esaro would later stand there for long time watching the direction Luna left to before finally deciding to turn around and head back. It's only been a few minutes but he was already starting to miss her.
Messages In This Thread
I've had time, and I've had change. - by Lunar Eclipse - March 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I've had time, and I've had change. - by Esaro - March 22, 2016, 12:32 PM