Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He huffed at the absent offenders before turning to Krypton once more. She explained that she wasn't happy about them being there, either, but that Zaria thought it would be a good idea for a few Silvertip wolves to go on a meet-and-greet. Steady's ears swiveled as he took a moment to calm himself, thinking about the suggestion. Of course, he did not want any of his pack mates going without him- it was just his protective nature. But, he wondered if he could be diplomatic and calm enough to ensure he didn't blow the meeting to bits and ruin any chance of peace. Whether he liked them there or not, peace was, as it should be, the goal.

He walked to Krypton, still thinking as he plopped down on his haunches in front of her. I will go, if it is Zaria's wish that we do so, he said finally. Has anyone else mentioned that they want to go? he asked, wondering who the group might be. He liked Krypton, for sure, and she had proven herself an adept pack mate. He thought @Mason should go, too. The two Beta's could make a strong showing, if the other pack was thinking of getting aggressive.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM