Phoenix Maplewood This melody will never speak
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Lunar’s answer made Spring just want to beat her now former friend to pulp.  “Reek and Tavi?  Reek and Tavi?”  Her gaze turned from sad, to angry and hurt.  “Reek left his mate when she needed him the most and went of to have an affair with Tavi, Tavi didn’t seem to really resist.  Reek and Tavi didn’t even think twice in the moment of their treason with their affair.  They’ll do the same to you Luna.  Leave you when you most need them.”  Spring growled, beyond angry.  Her gaze glazed over with hurt.  “You are such a little traitor.”

Still a small glimmer of hope shone in Spring’s heart.  “Lunar Eclipse.  Tell me you kidding.  Please, please, please tell me that your kidding.  You wouldn’t do that!  You couldn’t.  Don’t do this.  Or you will be as good as Reek and Tavi to me.”  Spring took a breath, and her eyes began to water with hurt.  "If you want to leave then just go.  I don’t need you, I never did!”  She paused for a moment, eyes narrowing.  “If you want to leave then get out of my sight!”  Spring snapped forcefully.  Her heart seemed to be breaking in two, as sadness, hurt, anger and rage seemed to engulf her.  She didn’t understand... and she probably never would.
Messages In This Thread
This melody will never speak - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Lunar Eclipse - March 22, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: This melody will never speak - by Spring - March 22, 2016, 10:03 PM