Blackfeather Woods Deep deeper we go
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
That's fine by me!

Before he'd made it too far, a voice had sounded from behind him, calling for him. He recognized the voice immediately, causing his ears to fall back and his body to tense up. Xan had stopped, freezing himself in place, and considered his options. To carry on and act as if he hadn't heard the other's voice was very, very tempting, but the possible consequences didn't sit well with him. However, the reasoning behind why he was being called in the first place unsettled him, causing his stomach to churn. Had Kendra tattled on him for his behavior? His words? It seemed like a possibility, even if a part of him didn't want to believe that such a thing was possible—that, despite his fears, she never would have turned him in simply because of the few things he'd said to her. In his moment of internal conflict, though, he came to the conclusion that he would never know for why he'd been called if he didn't respond, and so the boy turned and slowly made his way back towards the tunnel's entrance.

As he neared the opening, Alexander's steps slowed even more, bringing him to a stop with his back half still within the tunnel. It was insurance, more or less, for he wanted to be able to make a quick escape if things went south. "I haven't done anything," he'd proceeded to say, pleading his case as soon as possible. For, in his mind, the only reason for Peter Cottontail Burke to speak to him was to yell at him for some reason.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Deep deeper we go - by Xan - February 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:30 PM