Blackfeather Woods You just might see a ghost tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Often, it was his hearing that picked up on the approach of another long before he'd be able to spot them, their footfalls unable to be missed. This time around, his head had been turned in the direction of the neutral territories, looking the free land over, which had resulted in him spotting the younger male before he'd been close enough to be heard. Thereafter, Kove had remained there in place, awaiting for the boy to reenter the woods before giving to him his attention. He certainly wasn't the wolf the Inuit had been seeking, but that didn't quite matter. A pack mate was a pack mate, after all, and it'd been some time since the two had last seen one another. "Cicero," he'd returned, offering a nod of his head. "They seem fine so far. I haven't spotted any unwanted company lurking around, so that's a good sign." Things had been rather quiet as of late.

His gaze was eventually drawn to the other's forelimb, an indistinguishable brow raising as he caught sight of it's current state. "You should have someone look at that while you're here," Kove stated, motioning towards Cicero's leg. "I don't know much about the treatment of wounds and stuff, but I know for sure that doesn't look good." Looked painful, in all honesty. Or, in the very least, irritating.
Messages In This Thread
You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - March 23, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - April 13, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - May 12, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - May 16, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - May 29, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:04 AM