Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Ha," Peregrine chuffed in agreement, "yeah, it is. Remember when I went through my dickish yearling phase and referred to you as Asskiss?" He chortled fondly at the memory of those days, when they'd been lean, strong, rowdy yearlings with foul mouths and belligerent streaks a mile wide. His laugh tapered somewhat when he considered that his own kids might go through a similar stage.

Ah, well, that's a long way off... he said to himself and rolled onto his side toward Atticus when his brother made no indication of leaving despite Hawkeye's imminent return. "Well, there are two strong candidates but it depends on what you want," the Alpha male replied sagely. "If you want a pretty young thing to bang, you should check out our newest recruit, Sabriyah. But if you want a woman who'll make a good partner for the long haul and a good mother to your children... you should try to romance Blue Willow." He quirked an eyebrow and glanced upward at his brother, wondering if he'd met the two women in question.
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 24, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM