Phoenix Maplewood A heart still with them
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It became obvious that Spring didn't have the same view as Esaro. He turned back towards Spring and noticed she was more sad than anything now. The only thing he figured he should do is tell her his view of all this. "I don't think they wanted to abandon us, though. It's obvious isn't it? They settled so close to us here that it's almost as if they wanted to stay with everyone." It was because of that he figured that there were still connections keeping everyone together. Mistakes were made, that was undeniable. Esaro made mistakes too but he was never kicked out for it.

He thought about what Luna said to him and ended up looking at the ground. "Luna wanted me to go with her, she said she loved me before she left. I really liked her too and I didn't want her to go but I'd prefer that she goes where she is needed than to be the one holding her back." He said with honesty. "I want to see them again because I believe they are still good wolves, I mean they all helped me in their own way. I find it hard to abandon them for their mistakes since no one abandoned me after my mistake."
Messages In This Thread
A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 23, 2016, 09:53 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 23, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 24, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 26, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 26, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 27, 2016, 04:50 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Spring - March 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: A heart still with them - by Esaro - March 28, 2016, 04:56 AM