Larksong Grotto what are we made of but hunger and rage?
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
I will be posting here intermittently, so skip me freely guys! WB'll mostly be a background fixture.

Warbone led Thuringwethil in the most direct route to the Grotto he knew. Their journey was nearly a straight line and silent for the most part, though at the start of their trip he relayed to her what little he knew of Reek and his unnamed female companion, and about halfway there, he mentioned the wolf he had met that was supposedly loyal to the Commander. The mainstay of their energy was used in their rhythmic trotting towards the newest pack in Teekon, and when they had come to a position his alpha liked, Warbone retreated several yards so that he might observe everything from a broader view.

At her call came the pack's founder, and he had come alone it seemed. Warbone kept his distance, knowing that his presence could indicate violence even when it was not his intention.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - March 24, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Warbone - March 26, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 02, 2016, 03:15 PM