Hoshor Plains I've Chosen My Side
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Judas’s story sounded similar to hers in a way, but his question really got her thinking.  Why?  Why didn’t she run?  The question made her brain think hard for a few moments, but suddenly she knew why.  It was pretty obvious really.  This Coyote Wolf or whatever he wanted to call his breed seemed... different.  He did not strike her as Coyotelike.  Yet he did not strike her as Wolflike.  He was different... special even maybe.  The thing was, no matter what breed that this male was, he was an asset.  She could use him.

Lumar lied for her response, although she did not normally lie, she just suddenly had the urge to.  She needed this animal to help her take out the packs, to get rid of the wolves.  She flashed him a friendly smile.  “Because, I see something amazing within you.  You are wonderful, the wolves must die and face that.”  Lumar focused extremely hard on her words, so she got them all out right, but her accent was slurred.  “Will vu help me vak thy volves and packs out?”  She asked him.  Then for clarification she finished her words with a few more.  “Vor good.”

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 12, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 17, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 18, 2016, 12:00 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 18, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 19, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 25, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 25, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 27, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Judas - March 28, 2016, 12:10 AM
RE: I've Chosen My Side - by Lumar - March 28, 2016, 09:23 PM