Broken Antler Fen I'm in Control.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian flattened his ears when she spoke out her honest yet harsh words. Luckily for Sebastian he could take criticism and would often grow motivated from it. Yet, the young male was not really liking hearing that Kinra was saying because it was very clear to him that he knew what he wanted. "I did take control. Instead of breeding any of those females I chose to lay somewhere else, it was not moving away. It was my decision. I know that I want a mate, not breed a random female in heat and they will have to accept that," he returned to her. It almost looked to him that Kinra couldn't accept that. She had not been professional either. "You are here under my employment here and I will let you go if you keep talking back to me like you did that night. There was no reason for it and you were out of line."

Sebastian was pretty keen on her admitting her mistake, if she was going to be stubborn again and not admit to anything Sebastian would have officially decided for himself that she was a hypocrite. They seemed to clash more and more lately and Sebastian wasn't sure why that was. They opinion on things seemed very different to say the least. He let out a snort and then let his pale eyes fall into her. "I'd like you to locate the big came in the area. You can take Brandy, if she wants to, she wants to learn how to hunt. Or maybe Aduin. Whoever you prefer. I also I'd like you to check the borders for any spots that you as a knight would see as a weak one and that needs to be reinforced. When you are doing that I'd also like an analysis which side of the borders would need more protection. I would say the North, but maybe I am wrong," he spoke to her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 30, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:26 AM